In the 1860s, Selsey was just a small fishing village. Methodist preachers came to Selsey and built a small chapel in East Street. In 1867, they built this chapel. It was a very simple preaching house, with a big pulpit across the front of the church, and probably seats at the front for the choir. The congregation sat on benches. The church has since been modified, and the organ and new pews have been added. The hall and other rooms were built in 1907.
Address: High Street, Selsey, Chichester, PO20 0QJ
Telephone: 01243 782335